More Articles for Ken Simonson AGC Chief Economist
Construction employment increased in 138 out of 337 metropolitan areas between March 2010 and March 2011, decreased in 153 and stayed level in 46, according to a new analysis of federal employment data released April 26 by the Associated General ...
Employment in construction declined by 16,000 during the month of December 2010 as the industry’s unemployment rate hit 20.7 percent, according to analysis of federal employment figures released Jan. 7 by the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC). Even as the ...
Construction spending increased by 0.4 percent in November, the third straight rise in the total, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) noted in an analysis of new Census Bureau data. Private residential and public construction each gained 0.7 percent compared ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths688 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers561 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road513 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines482 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus334 Views