More Articles for Ken Orski
The Republicans delivered quite a trouncing in the recent mid-term elections, and conventional wisdom says a Republican Senate, to go along with a Republican House, is probably good for trucking. On the regulatory front, certainly. As for the chances of a ...
No more money New report says public in no mood to increase transportation funding (in fact they’d be happy to see cuts) By John Latta A new report has put into even higher relief the central problem behind the stall in reauthorization and ...
Where we are now By Kirk Landers Last month, as all eyes were on the economic stimulus package being worked on by Congress and the incoming Obama Administration, Ken Orski published a summary of what the National Surface Transportation Infrastructure Financing Commission ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views