More Articles for Kelly Housby
Jacobson Companies has purchased 259 MACK Truck Pinnacle on-highway commercial vehicles. The new tractors – of which 139 are day cabs and 120 are sleepers – recently were delivered to Jacobson locations throughout the U.S. A leading third-party logistics service provider ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014573 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding502 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable360 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future330 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views