More Articles for Keith Becker Atlas Copco product development specialist for hydraulic breakers
Atlas Copco’s new addition to its heavy hydraulic breaker line, the HB 4100, provides better performance and higher efficiency than the preceding model and weighs less. It has a service weight of 9,039 pounds (designed for carriers in the 88,185- ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views