More Articles for Kawasaki
Kawasaki’s new 95Z7 wheel loader is completely redesigned to meet EPA Tier 4i emission standards with a 16-liter Isuzu 6WG1 diesel engine. The 388-horsepower machine is equipped with a 7.3-cubic-yard bucket and features a striking new appearance with a hood ...
Henderson Products A floating snow wing mast? That’s Smart If you’re plowing snow this winter, chances are the road you’re on is not perfectly contoured. In fact, it’s probably pretty much beat up – with dips, ruts and possibly breaks – topped off, ...
The Boss Snowplow UTV plows are now available for a wider selection of popular UTV brands. New brands compatible with the plows include Bobcat, Case IH, Club Car, Honda, Husqvarna and New Holland. These UTV brands join off-road vehicle brands John ...
Kawasaki has designed and built a 70TMV-2 “For the Cure” wheel loader at the request of Mid-Country Machinery in Iowa. Painted light pink with bright pink “Susan G. Komen for the Cure” decals, the wheel loader was ordered by the new ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles974 Views
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident965 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments305 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?275 Views