More Articles for Karl F. Almstead
The third-quarter 2012 Turner Building Cost Index – which measures costs in the non-residential building construction market in the United States – has increased to a value of 832. This reflects a 0.73-percent increase from the second-quarter 2012 and 2.21-percent ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker273 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon119 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views