More Articles for Karl F. Almstead
The third-quarter 2012 Turner Building Cost Index – which measures costs in the non-residential building construction market in the United States – has increased to a value of 832. This reflects a 0.73-percent increase from the second-quarter 2012 and 2.21-percent ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014575 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding524 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable377 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future332 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views