More Articles for Karen Yeomans MoDOT area engineer
“Reduce, reuse, recycle,” was more than an Earth Day statement to the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) -- it’s one way the department continues to keep construction environmentally friendly, and save money. Though it may seem somewhat ironic for a process ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views