More Articles for Karen Yeomans MoDOT area engineer
“Reduce, reuse, recycle,” was more than an Earth Day statement to the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) -- it’s one way the department continues to keep construction environmentally friendly, and save money. Though it may seem somewhat ironic for a process ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency525 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update276 Views