More Articles for KAM
The American Highway Users Alliance launched its Keep America Moving (KAM) grassroots campaign last week. The campaign is an effort to organize local leaders in the U.S. to influence their elected officials to push for federal investment in America’s highways and ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views