More Articles for jurisdiction
It’s more wristwatches than sausages I think. An ongoing dispute over whether the state of Florida or the city “owns” streets in Miami is a fascinating glimpse into the workings of a state DOT and a city government when it comes ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views