More Articles for jurisdiction
It’s more wristwatches than sausages I think. An ongoing dispute over whether the state of Florida or the city “owns” streets in Miami is a fascinating glimpse into the workings of a state DOT and a city government when it comes ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency508 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs354 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views