More Articles for July 4
With many highway work zones closing for the long weekend, some state agencies are turning their focus to safety and ease of travel for drivers. The Illinois Tollway is putting a major focus on child safety this weekend. The agency suggests ...
Chevrolet’s marketing for its 2014 Silverado kicks off this month with its latest campaign, featuring an original song called Strong, written and performed by country recording artist Will Hoge. Chevrolet says the ad, which is set to air July 4 in ...
The upcoming Independence Day holiday will likely bring more traffic to the roadways. And with highway construction season in full swing, safety is a top priority. That’s why the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) is reminding drivers to stay ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views