More Articles for July 4
With many highway work zones closing for the long weekend, some state agencies are turning their focus to safety and ease of travel for drivers. The Illinois Tollway is putting a major focus on child safety this weekend. The agency suggests ...
Chevrolet’s marketing for its 2014 Silverado kicks off this month with its latest campaign, featuring an original song called Strong, written and performed by country recording artist Will Hoge. Chevrolet says the ad, which is set to air July 4 in ...
The upcoming Independence Day holiday will likely bring more traffic to the roadways. And with highway construction season in full swing, safety is a top priority. That’s why the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) is reminding drivers to stay ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]875 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths745 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong707 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers628 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road476 Views