More Articles for Julius Genachowski
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood and Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Chairman Julius Genachowski announced today that they are launching a joint effort to evaluate technologies that may help curb the dangerous epidemic of distracted driving. The DOT-FCC partnership will also include ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1874 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1162 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1143 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project511 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?367 Views