More Articles for Julius Genachowski
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood and Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Chairman Julius Genachowski announced today that they are launching a joint effort to evaluate technologies that may help curb the dangerous epidemic of distracted driving. The DOT-FCC partnership will also include ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts547 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse429 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers103 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views