More Articles for Julius Genachowski
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood and Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Chairman Julius Genachowski announced today that they are launching a joint effort to evaluate technologies that may help curb the dangerous epidemic of distracted driving. The DOT-FCC partnership will also include ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party449 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion199 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views