More Articles for Journal of Commerce
Americans for Safe & Efficient Transportation (ASET) is joining the Coalition for Transportation Productivity (CTP) to marshal their efforts to raise heavy truck weight limits to 97,000 pounds through legislative action on Capitol Hill, the Journal of Commerce reports. This brings about ...
The Department of Transportation by Oct. 23 had approved $30 billion in project spending under the stimulus law, and cut checks totaling $4.85 billion, according to a report in the Journal of Commerce. That payout level was up from $3.65 billion ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1063 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1034 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse739 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?309 Views
- VIDEO: Watch time-lapse of I-84 bridge replacement304 Views