More Articles for Journal of Commerce
Americans for Safe & Efficient Transportation (ASET) is joining the Coalition for Transportation Productivity (CTP) to marshal their efforts to raise heavy truck weight limits to 97,000 pounds through legislative action on Capitol Hill, the Journal of Commerce reports. This brings about ...
The Department of Transportation by Oct. 23 had approved $30 billion in project spending under the stimulus law, and cut checks totaling $4.85 billion, according to a report in the Journal of Commerce. That payout level was up from $3.65 billion ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series691 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group344 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines174 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views