More Articles for Joseph W. Thompson
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) presented awards on April 12 that honored 19 individuals and one organization for exemplary achievements in promoting highway safety. One of the 19, New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson, was given the Safety Champion award ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views