More Articles for Joseph T. Bullock
The American Public Works Association (APWA) named 27 public works infrastructure professionals from the U.S. and Canada that have recently earned credentials as Certified Public Infrastructure Inspectors (CPII). Since its inception in 2008, the CPII program has certified 146 public works ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes625 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse495 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views