More Articles for Joseph Blum
In California, crews have been working for more than 10 years to construct the largest self-anchored suspension (SAS) bridge in the world, and Wired has shared some close-up photos of the project, thanks to photographer Joseph Blum, who has seen ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River463 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business373 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving332 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice281 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness272 Views