More Articles for Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI)
Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI) has promoted longtime employee Ian Pendergrass to Service Director. Pendergrass, who previously served as the company’s Service Manager, will continue in his leadership role for customer service efforts, in-shop service and rebuild program, as a member ...
Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI) has promoted Erik Schmidt from field service supervisor and training coordinator to the newly-created position of resource development manager as part of the company’s strategy to meet the increased need for skilled service technicians. The company ...
Johnson Crushers International, Inc. (KPI-JCI) has named Randy Orre as international sales director. Orre, one of Johnson Crushers International’s founders, will now be responsible for sales of JCI’s new equipment outside of the United States and Canada. The position is an ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure219 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road144 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!120 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201393 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views