More Articles for Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI)
Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI) has promoted longtime employee Ian Pendergrass to Service Director. Pendergrass, who previously served as the company’s Service Manager, will continue in his leadership role for customer service efforts, in-shop service and rebuild program, as a member ...
Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI) has promoted Erik Schmidt from field service supervisor and training coordinator to the newly-created position of resource development manager as part of the company’s strategy to meet the increased need for skilled service technicians. The company ...
Johnson Crushers International, Inc. (KPI-JCI) has named Randy Orre as international sales director. Orre, one of Johnson Crushers International’s founders, will now be responsible for sales of JCI’s new equipment outside of the United States and Canada. The position is an ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2153 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans445 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views