More Articles for Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI)
Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI) has promoted longtime employee Ian Pendergrass to Service Director. Pendergrass, who previously served as the company’s Service Manager, will continue in his leadership role for customer service efforts, in-shop service and rebuild program, as a member ...
Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI) has promoted Erik Schmidt from field service supervisor and training coordinator to the newly-created position of resource development manager as part of the company’s strategy to meet the increased need for skilled service technicians. The company ...
Johnson Crushers International, Inc. (KPI-JCI) has named Randy Orre as international sales director. Orre, one of Johnson Crushers International’s founders, will now be responsible for sales of JCI’s new equipment outside of the United States and Canada. The position is an ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series770 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group347 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views