More Articles for Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI)
Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI) has promoted longtime employee Ian Pendergrass to Service Director. Pendergrass, who previously served as the company’s Service Manager, will continue in his leadership role for customer service efforts, in-shop service and rebuild program, as a member ...
Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI) has promoted Erik Schmidt from field service supervisor and training coordinator to the newly-created position of resource development manager as part of the company’s strategy to meet the increased need for skilled service technicians. The company ...
Johnson Crushers International, Inc. (KPI-JCI) has named Randy Orre as international sales director. Orre, one of Johnson Crushers International’s founders, will now be responsible for sales of JCI’s new equipment outside of the United States and Canada. The position is an ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)823 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects635 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D345 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads274 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says259 Views