More Articles for Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI)
Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI) has promoted longtime employee Ian Pendergrass to Service Director. Pendergrass, who previously served as the company’s Service Manager, will continue in his leadership role for customer service efforts, in-shop service and rebuild program, as a member ...
Johnson Crushers International Inc. (KPI-JCI) has promoted Erik Schmidt from field service supervisor and training coordinator to the newly-created position of resource development manager as part of the company’s strategy to meet the increased need for skilled service technicians. The company ...
Johnson Crushers International, Inc. (KPI-JCI) has named Randy Orre as international sales director. Orre, one of Johnson Crushers International’s founders, will now be responsible for sales of JCI’s new equipment outside of the United States and Canada. The position is an ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views