More Articles for John Roberts
Increasingly, specifiers around the world are recognizing the benefits of diamond grinding and other diamond saw cut textures for their pavement and bridge deck surfaces. While most properly designed and constructed Portland cement concrete pavements (PCCP) can last for 30 ...
Quiet Moves A war is being waged on noise generated by pavements and highways. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Today, highway noise is considered an undesirable emission, just as if it were a noxious gas out of the tailpipe. But road designs can ...
WEST COXSACKIE, N.Y. – (Feb. 9, 2010) – The International Grooving and Grinding Association (IGGA) – a non-profit organization dedicated to serving as the leading promotional and technical resource for acceptance and proper use of diamond grinding and grooving as ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding580 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable445 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future343 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold260 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields252 Views