More Articles for John Roberts executive director of the International Grooving and Grinding Association (IGGA)
Profilometer Testing on Chicago’s I-290: Stone matrix asphalt overlay vs. conventional diamond grinding
In September 2011, Ames Engineering of Ames, Iowa conducted profile testing of three lanes of I-290 between Austin Blvd. and Sacramento Blvd. in both directions. Previously, in 2010, this section of roadway had both a Stone Matrix Asphalt (SMA) overlay ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014561 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future295 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers271 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields269 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG255 Views