More Articles for John Rice
Jacobson Companies has purchased 259 MACK Truck Pinnacle on-highway commercial vehicles. The new tractors – of which 139 are day cabs and 120 are sleepers – recently were delivered to Jacobson locations throughout the U.S. A leading third-party logistics service provider ...
Vanair has appointed Jon Rice to the position of director of quality. His experience and education in management, quality management, supplier development, ISO, and lean manufacturing helped him gain this position. Rice’s education includes a an MBA from American Intercontinental University ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency518 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'395 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs365 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River285 Views