More Articles for John Nichols director of administrative services for ADOT
Vehicles from the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) are pulling off to the side with emergency lights running to alert drivers of workers as the agency continues to look into using solar power to run these emergency lights. To use ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 20141012 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields331 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers266 Views
- Ford starts production of F-150 with CNG265 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future254 Views