More Articles for John Nichols director of administrative services for ADOT
Vehicles from the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) are pulling off to the side with emergency lights running to alert drivers of workers as the agency continues to look into using solar power to run these emergency lights. To use ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes616 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers167 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views