More Articles for John L. Mica
The following is the schedule for the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure for the week of Nov. 26, 2012: Wednesday, Nov. 28, 2012 Hearing 10 a.m. ET 2167 Rayburn House Office Building, Washington, D.C. 20515 Full Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, U.S. Rep. John L. ...
The House on June 29 approved legislation that will extend federal highway programs through 2014, a low interest rate on student loans for one year, and the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) for five years, according to a report from The ...
House conferees have filed the pending transportation bill conference report, which allows the measure to move toward House and Senate consideration. The measure will fund federal highway, transit and highway safety programs at current funding levels through the end of fiscal ...
by John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson New Life Expectancy Self-curing concrete from Canada and long-lived bridge decks A more durable concrete that will increase the average lifespan of bridge decks by more than 20 years compared to typical high-strength concrete, ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views