More Articles for John Kurdziel
Fast, Dirty Water Handling the stormwater/erosion dynamic By Tina Grady Barbaccia Sediment. That’s the problem. Barry Fagan, Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT) environmental program engineer and a certified professional in erosion and sediment control, says that the “construction industry spends millions of dollars each ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts403 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse377 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views