More Articles for John Horsley executive director of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO)
Maybe, just maybe, we have some progress, maybe even some momentum. The Senate Environment and Public Works Committee has oh so recently announced its two-year surface transportation bill proposal, (see my blog post, "Is this it? Or something like it?" ...
America’s rural heartland is home to nearly 50 million people and its natural resources provide the primary source of the energy, food and fiber that supports the nation’s economy and way of life. But, according to a new report from TRIP, ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1530 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June990 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge435 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012362 Views