More Articles for John Horsley AASHTO executive director
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) supports the efforts by both houses of Congress to advance a proposal to extend the current surface transportation program as well as the aviation programs at current funding levels. "This extension ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials on May 11 commented on the conclusions of a new report released by the Pew Center on the States and the Rockefeller Foundation. A statement by John Horsley, AASHTO executive director, on ...
The House of Representatives voted 421-4 on March 2 to extend until Sept. 30 federal highway and transit programs that are slated to expire on March 4. The bill — the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2011, or H.R. 662 — ...
With a new majority in the House, a new chairman and many new members of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, as well as a changing national economic picture, it is worth asking the question, "What's ahead for transportation in ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party469 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax247 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion208 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September177 Views