More Articles for John Horsley AASHTO executive director
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) supports the efforts by both houses of Congress to advance a proposal to extend the current surface transportation program as well as the aviation programs at current funding levels. "This extension ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials on May 11 commented on the conclusions of a new report released by the Pew Center on the States and the Rockefeller Foundation. A statement by John Horsley, AASHTO executive director, on ...
The House of Representatives voted 421-4 on March 2 to extend until Sept. 30 federal highway and transit programs that are slated to expire on March 4. The bill — the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2011, or H.R. 662 — ...
With a new majority in the House, a new chairman and many new members of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, as well as a changing national economic picture, it is worth asking the question, "What's ahead for transportation in ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax690 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views