More Articles for John Horsley AASHTO executive director
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) supports the efforts by both houses of Congress to advance a proposal to extend the current surface transportation program as well as the aviation programs at current funding levels. "This extension ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials on May 11 commented on the conclusions of a new report released by the Pew Center on the States and the Rockefeller Foundation. A statement by John Horsley, AASHTO executive director, on ...
The House of Representatives voted 421-4 on March 2 to extend until Sept. 30 federal highway and transit programs that are slated to expire on March 4. The bill — the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2011, or H.R. 662 — ...
With a new majority in the House, a new chairman and many new members of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, as well as a changing national economic picture, it is worth asking the question, "What's ahead for transportation in ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views