More Articles for John Deere Power Systems (JDPS)
John Deere Power Systems (JDPS) has announced that its PowerTech PVX 9.0L and PowerTech PSX 9.0L models are the first of the company's off-highway 56 kW (75 hp) and above engines to be certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ...
Volvo Construction Equipment launched Operator Safety Vest -- its latest safety campaign -- in a bid to reduce worksite injuries at this year's Bauma. The conference is currently going on in Munich, Germany. Through the campaign, the company issue thousands of Volvo-branded ...
At Bauma 2010, Cummins Inc. announced the launch of its Tier 4 Website to provide equipment users with an early insight into the performance and operation of field test installations ahead of the January 2011 effect date for EPA Tier ...
Emissions regulations begin Jan. 1, 2011 for 130 kW (174 hp) and above engines and require a 90-percent reduction in diesel particulate matter (PM) and a 50-percent reduction in nitrogen oxide (NOx) from previous Tier 3/Stage III A requirements. The ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident872 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?554 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side470 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes445 Views