More Articles for John Chesterman
John Deere Forestry and Construction’s 644K Hybrid wheel loader uses two sources of energy – diesel and electric – capturing regenerated energy as its being created and uses it to power the machine. Equipped with a John Deere PowerTech 6.8-liter Interim ...
LAS VEGAS–John Chesterman, product marketing manager for wheel loaders at John Deere Forestry and Construction, talks with Tina Grady Barbaccia, an editor with Randall-Reilly Construction Media (Aggregates Manager, Better Roads, Equipment World and Total Landscape Care publications), about the new ...
Deere’s bright ideas: Hybrid diesel-electric wheel loader, new line of skid steers and compact track loaders
LAS VEGAS—John Deere Forestry and Construction showcased its latest “bright ideas” at a Feb. 5 World of Concrete 2013 press conference: the 644K Hybrid wheel loader and the new E Series line of skid steers and compact track loaders. The ...
Advanced electronics, drivetrain refinements make the case for a new machine By Marcia Gruver Doyle As you’ve waited for the economy to turn, your wheel loaders have aged, and now those machines are perhaps two generations behind what’s currently in dealer order ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency536 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill391 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs387 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update313 Views