More Articles for John C. Hay vice president of government relations Oldcastle Materials Inc.
A Roanoke, Va. construction executive has been named chairman of the board of TRIP, a national, nonprofit transportation research group based in Washington, D.C. Kenneth L. Lanford, president of Roanoke, Va.-based Lanford Brothers Co. Inc., has been involved in the construction ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs373 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views