More Articles for John Boehner
The House may consider a bill next week that would bring back about 330 National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) employees who were furloughed last week when the federal government shutdown began. The shutdown suspended several operations within the U.S. Department ...
The Senate is set to vote Friday on a resolution that could halt a federal government shutdown, according to a report from Politico, but the operation of the U.S. Department of Transportation would not be in jeopardy either way. Though a government ...
Since a gas tax seems to be an unlikely source of transportation funding, some legislators are looking to oil. In fact, Speaker John Boehner has called revenues for infrastructure improvements via oil and gas drilling expansions a “natural link,” according to ...
Another Testing 12 Months The recovery continues. Slowly. Slowly. It’s frustrating (again) to have to say it, but it appears that this new year will offer us more of the same. Last year virtually repeating itself, as did the year before that and ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?477 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group262 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders157 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget154 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines154 Views