More Articles for Joe Biden
Vice President Joe Biden wants to change the way the United States invests in transportation infrastructure. Biden calls it the "Grow America Act." Watch Biden explain his plan and the importance of transportation infrastructure by clicking play on the video below! What do ...
Vice President Joe Biden is expected to promote infrastructure investment during a visit to the Panama Canal next month, according to a report from The Hill. The White House announced last week Biden’s tour of the Panama Canal expansion project. The Hill’s ...
Vice President Joe Biden today announced that 10,000 transportation projects are now under way in all 50 states and the District of Columbia thanks to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus." Projects are considered under way when ...
States head into spring construction season with more than 12,000 Recovery Act projects funded, nearly 7,800 already underway CLERMONT, Fla. – At a RecoveryAct construction site outside Orlando today, Vice President Joe Biden and U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced that ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles970 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse710 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side563 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views