More Articles for Joe Biden
Vice President Joe Biden is expected to promote infrastructure investment during a visit to the Panama Canal next month, according to a report from The Hill. The White House announced last week Biden’s tour of the Panama Canal expansion project. The Hill’s ...
Vice President Joe Biden today announced that 10,000 transportation projects are now under way in all 50 states and the District of Columbia thanks to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus." Projects are considered under way when ...
States head into spring construction season with more than 12,000 Recovery Act projects funded, nearly 7,800 already underway CLERMONT, Fla. – At a RecoveryAct construction site outside Orlando today, Vice President Joe Biden and U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced that ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs390 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views