More Articles for jobs
Infrastructure spending = jobs. Why is this simple equation not fully understood in Washington? Maybe it is understood but not accepted. Sometimes its possible to see Congress as a group of people standing out in the rain arguing about the best way ...
The Transportation Construction Coalition (TCC), co-chaired by American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) and the Associated General Contractor of America (AGC), today released the white paper, Recovery Act Transportation Investments: Delivering Real-world Results (click here for a downloadable PDF.). Thanks ...
Senate leaders are considering a finance bill that would extend highway and transit program authorization until Dec. 31 and a job-creation bill that could include transportation infrastructure funds, the Association of American State Traffic and Highway Officials (AASHTO) News reports. According ...
Investment in intelligent transportation is critical as Congress works toward developing a jobs bill to address the current unemployment level. That's the sentiment of Scott Belcher, CEO and president, Intelligent Transportation Society of America, in The Hill's Congress Blog. Belcher is spot ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series635 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?501 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group343 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines172 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views