More Articles for Jobs and Transportation Plan
The Ohio Transportation Review Advisory Council (TRAC) on Thursday unanimously voted to approve Governor John R. Kasich’s Jobs and Transportation Plan. The plan aims to create 60,000 new jobs and invest $3 billion in Ohio’s infrastructure over six years. The vote is ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?441 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group299 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views