More Articles for job losses
The transportation sector gained 9,900 jobs in January, rising from 4.55 million jobs in December to 4.56 million jobs in January, according to statistics released Friday by the Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). In comparison, overall employment in ...
The transportation sector lost 5,100 jobs in June, despite gains of 195,000 jobs in the overall U.S. economy, according to The Hill. The figures come from a Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) report, which showed that employment in the transportation sector ...
Despite a decrease in national unemployment, the transportation sector experienced a decrease of 28,000 jobs in March, The Hill reported. Transportation employment decreased from 4,469,900 in February to 4,467,100 in March, marking the fourth consecutive month of transportation job losses. Transit and ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system467 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run186 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects149 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views