More Articles for job losses
The transportation sector gained 9,900 jobs in January, rising from 4.55 million jobs in December to 4.56 million jobs in January, according to statistics released Friday by the Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS). In comparison, overall employment in ...
The transportation sector lost 5,100 jobs in June, despite gains of 195,000 jobs in the overall U.S. economy, according to The Hill. The figures come from a Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) report, which showed that employment in the transportation sector ...
Despite a decrease in national unemployment, the transportation sector experienced a decrease of 28,000 jobs in March, The Hill reported. Transportation employment decreased from 4,469,900 in February to 4,467,100 in March, marking the fourth consecutive month of transportation job losses. Transit and ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?439 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group173 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views