More Articles for JLG Train-the-Trainer course
McConnellsburg, Pa.-based JLG Industries Inc. recently graduated the 6,000th qualified instructor from the company’s Train-the-Trainer course held in Las Vegas. James Mason Jr., who is an outside machine shop apprentice instructor, was recognized with the honor. He received gift certificates for JLG ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1926 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1248 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project515 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans448 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?341 Views