More Articles for JLG Industries Inc
Oshkosh Corporation company JLG Industries Inc. and Hinowa S.p.A. have signed an agreement that will provide JLG-branded specialty boom lifts to the access market. The agreement was announced at SAIE in Bologna, Italy, where both JLG and Hinowa exhibited its products ...
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, has received an initial order to build 26 Engine Installation and Removal Vehicles (EIRV) for the U.S. Navy. Valued at approximately $4 million, these specially designed JLG vehicles will be in use at naval ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?433 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views