More Articles for Jim Simpson
New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) Acting Commissioner Jim Simpson joined the agency's road crews on Route 46 in Teterboro today to kick off the springtime pothole repair season. The commissioner is closely monitoring the condition of New Jersey roadways and joined ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views