More Articles for Jim Simpson
New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) Acting Commissioner Jim Simpson joined the agency's road crews on Route 46 in Teterboro today to kick off the springtime pothole repair season. The commissioner is closely monitoring the condition of New Jersey roadways and joined ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax713 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund361 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?315 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete279 Views