More Articles for Jim Rotlisberger regional sales manager of Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers
In the first 2013 Edmonton, AB, Canada, unreserved public auction of Ritchie Bros., the industrial auctioneer sold more than 3,500 heavy equipment items and trucks – including large selection of mining equipment bringing in $55+ million (CA$57 million). The auction took place March 7-8, ...
- VIDEO: Airline surprises passengers by granting Christmas wishes1562 Views
- You shouldn’t be a roadbuilder if…633 Views
- Transportation officials break ground on $1.3 billion Highway 91 expansion project in California367 Views
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014326 Views
- VIDEO: Rapid-set cement helps rehab seven overpasses, one bridge in St. Louis319 Views