More Articles for Jim Owens
Following a previously announced succession plan, the Board of Directors of Caterpillar Inc. has elected Doug Oberhelman Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and a member of Caterpillar's Board of Directors, effective July 1. Oberhelman succeeds Jim Owens as CEO, while Owens will ...
Caterpillar Inc. today reported a first-quarter profit of $0.36 per share, up $0.55 per share from a loss of $0.19 per share in the first quarter of 2009. Excluding a tax charge of $90 million related to the recently signed ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts528 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse385 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views