More Articles for Jim Owens
Following a previously announced succession plan, the Board of Directors of Caterpillar Inc. has elected Doug Oberhelman Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and a member of Caterpillar's Board of Directors, effective July 1. Oberhelman succeeds Jim Owens as CEO, while Owens will ...
Caterpillar Inc. today reported a first-quarter profit of $0.36 per share, up $0.55 per share from a loss of $0.19 per share in the first quarter of 2009. Excluding a tax charge of $90 million related to the recently signed ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?666 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax595 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views