More Articles for Jim McGovern
Last month’s Leo Frigo Bridge closure, caused by reports of the bridge sagging, has sparked further debate about truck weight regulations. Heavy truck opponents are pushing for stricter weight restrictions on bridges, while supporters look to increase weight limits, Politico reported ...
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1144 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers855 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project439 Views
- FDOT removing campaign signs350 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?338 Views