More Articles for Jim Marsolino
As prices for asphalt cement (AC) and polymer have shot up dramatically, agencies and contractors are looking for ways to hold the line on the cost of asphalt pavements. By Daniel C. Brown The number of transportation agencies that use recycled tire ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1087 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events683 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes546 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction502 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up384 Views