More Articles for Jim Mack
Spurred forward by some brave new thinking, the concrete pavement industry is working toward thinner concrete overlays these days – down to 3 inches, even 2 inches. “D” Construction crews finish a freshly placed section of bonded concrete overlay on ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)796 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects643 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D360 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads261 Views
- FHWA deploys bridge-inspecting robots249 Views