More Articles for Jim Kenan
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) has named Darrell Johnson, a transportation industry veteran and longtime supporter of public transit, as the agency's new deputy CEO. Johnson, who most recently held the position of executive director of rail programs, took his ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party449 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction209 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax192 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job184 Views