More Articles for Jim Inhofe
Oklahoma conservative Republican Senator Jim Inhofe (R-OK), who has "been through," as a he puts it, eight reauthorization bills, said after hearing outgoing Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood say President Obama's goal was $500 billion to $600 billion long-term reauthorization ...
The U.S. Senate voted 61 to 30 on March 15 to end debate on the amended version of the “jobs bill” H.R. 2847 and proceed to a final vote on the measure Wednesday, March 17at 9:30 a.m. EDT, according to ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges129 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views