More Articles for Jim Dugan
Former Caterpillar executive Daniel J. Schlicksup, a global tax strategy manager for Caterpillar from 2005 to 2008, sued the heavy equipment manufacturer, alleging that he was demoted so the company could avoid $2 billion in taxes from offshore investments. In Schlicksup ...
Caterpillar Inc. and Vulcan Materials Co. are among the companies that may benefit the most from President Barack Obama's $50 billion infrastructure proposal to rebuild U.S. roads, railways and runways, according to a Bloomberg report. (For a detailed analysis of ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)474 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports428 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign261 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says256 Views