More Articles for Jim DeMint
Jim DeMint, a junior senator from South Carolina, has resigned to head up the conservative think tank, The Heritage Foundation. DeMint has served as a senator since 2005 and was one of the Tea Party movement leaders. DeMint was also a ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges363 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college236 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?199 Views