More Articles for Jim Bunning
The Senate approved a bill Tuesday night to extend legal authority for the Highway Trust Fund for 30 days, sending the legislation to President Barack Obama, who has now signed the measure, the American Association of State Highway and Transportation ...
Unable to reach agreement on Feb. 25 on the Senate long-term extension of the highway program, the House by voice vote passed a 30-day extension of several programs including the Highway Trust Fund at the low pro rata rate currently ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?383 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views