More Articles for Jim Baron
On the heels of Work Zone Awareness Week, Missouri has been chosen from several other state nominees to host the national work zone kick-off event on Monday, April 23, 2012. "We wanted to select a state that's doing something wonderful that ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1533 Views
- I-5 bridge expected to reopen in mid-June990 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers460 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012363 Views