More Articles for Jesup Bridge
Buchanan County Secondary Roads plans to replace the bridge on V-65 south of Jesup, Iowa. The bridge will be replaced as part of a demonstration project using a new design software program developed by the Short Span Steel Bridge Alliance ...
When Iowa’s Jesup Bridge became a safety hazard, the local agency found a way to design and fund reconstruction of this important thoroughfare. The Jesup Bridge in Buchanan County, Iowa, has been a vital market link for farmers, growers and the ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident970 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side546 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?508 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse366 Views