More Articles for Jersey City
A giant floating crane glided into the New York Harbor on Thursday morning, ready to serve its latest purpose: To help construct the Tappan Zee Bridge, The Journal News reports. Named for its first job on the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge ...
Most drivers dislike something about driving, whether it’s a long commute, traffic congestion, seemingly unfair traffic lights, numerous potholes or a number of other aspects. Jalopnik readers have spoken up about highways they hate. The auto-focused website asked earlier this week, ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1275 Views
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1113 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1014 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...826 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones528 Views