More Articles for Jerry Karel
Think Something Daring Today By John Latta I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Innovation may be the most powerful economic tool the bridge and highway industries have at their disposal right now. Innovation is necessary in these recessionary times. When ...
The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) is bringing together some of the brightest minds in transportation development and business for a first-of-its-kind interactive learning event that will help transportation design and construction professionals increase productivity and profit for ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2268 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority621 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles582 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views