More Articles for Jennifer Rumsey executive director of Cummins Heavy-Duty Engineering
Columbus, Ind.-based Cummins announced plans to move forward for its QSX15 engine to meet near-zero emissions levels in 2014 with power output increased up to 675 hp. The 15-liter heavy-duty engine was revealed on March 23 at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 to meet ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1578 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1287 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1019 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...850 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones534 Views